Position: Brand / Business Development Manager
THP is start-up so please be prepared to change hats and move to other areas when needed. We are looking for someone who’s fun yet disciplined, organized and can deal with clients on a professional level.
- Minimum 1+ year of experience or You can just be brilliant at the things mentioned below.
Knowledge and Requirements:
- Expected to come up with innovative ideas that would set the THP and/or It’s product apart.
- The position requires to study what’s been happening in Pakistan’s market trends and find ways to introduce and/or educate the audience to new ideas.
- Expected to travel to universities and other Institutions for marketing purposes
- Good project management
- Proactive and Can-Do Attitude.
- Good Condition Laptop with Basic Soft-wares to use regularly.
- Decision Making and Listening Skills, Good Oral and Verbal Communication Skills, Presenting Skills and Negotiation Skills.
- BDM should also have the ability to network and work well under pressure.
You will be working very closely with the Creative Associate to make sure the communications digital or manual you bring to the audience/ clients have a clear and direct message. There will be brainstorming sessions with the Founder regularly.
- Creating brand strategies such as positioning, scheduling, and deciding on the selling platform.
- In charge of creating new branded items and selling initiatives, marketing the company image and positioning throughout the industry, building strong customer relationships, developing and executing customer pricing and promotions, as well as analyzing trends in the sales performance and adjusting plans accordingly to meet the sales target.
- BDM also provide forecasts for branded products; create, contribute, and present sales presentations; and collaborate with the sales and marketing teams to ensure product requirements are achieved.
- They also assist in the development of a branded marketing plan; analyze the market and the competition to set new product pricing; to reduce finished goods inventory and errors and omissions.
What we Need:
Please email ONE file of PDF format ( including your CV + portfolio images + expected salary + hobby & answers of the questions mentioned below) at info@TheHappieeePlace.com
- Why do you want to work with THP?
- What will you contribute towards THP’s vision?
- What do you expect to learn from your experience at THP?
Deadline: 1st November 2019.